- Presenter- historical and genealogical societies, libraries, & educational institutions in PA, NJ and MD
- Mentor - individuals and small groups
- Volunteer - local Family History Center
- Researcher - on-site in Italy, D.C., NYC, Philadelphia and CT
- Italian Research - locate, retrieve, translate, and interpret Italian civil and church records
- Develop family trees and family histories
- Due-diligence heir searches
Fully translating, interpreting, and understanding, Italian civil and church records.
Your family tree improves with every discovery.
The cumulative benefit?
A guarantee of the best chance to find your ancestors, even in difficult cases.